Cracking Willows (“CW”) cares about privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, disclose, and otherwise use (“Process”) information about you. This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes our practices in connection with the information we collect through our websites (the “Websites”), social media pages that we control (“Social Media Pages”), and applications that we make available for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”), and through any of our offline activities. (“Offline Activities”) (Collectively, including the Websites, Apps, Social Media Pages, and Offline Activities, the “Activities”).
Cracking Willows here has the same meaning for various CW teams like CW Storm, CW Thunder and CW Lighting (hereafter all refereed as “CW”)
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, identification numbers such as NRIC, FIN, work permit and birth certificate, residential address, email address, telephone number, nationality, date of birth, marital status, employment information, social media account information, photographs, geolocation information, IP address and financial information.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- CW may collect information from you when you interact with us such as when you:
Register with us
b. Contact us with a question or request
c. Participate in a competition and any promotional/non-promotional activity
d. “Like”, “Follow” or otherwise connect with or post to one of our Social Media Pages
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the Activities requested by you; or
- to third party service providers and other organisations, we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned Activities.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- If you withdraw, your consent to processing your personal data CW may cease processing your personal data. CW could continue to process your personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You have a right to request a copy of the personal data processed in relation to you. CW may be allowed to charge a fee.
- You can request at any time that we correct your personal data.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We will transfer your personal data within and outside Singapore on a need to know basis. These transfers could be manually or electronically for any CW Activities
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
EFFECT OF PRIVACY STATEMENT AND CHANGES.
- We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this statement was last updated.
Effective date : 08/Apr/2019
Last updated : 30/Dec/2019